Everyone uses a phone, but few people know how to maintain their phone or fix it if it develops some simple problems.
There are some simple things you can do by yourself, but first here are a list of tools that you would need to be able to fix your own phone or your friends phone and make some money while doing so.
- Methylated spirit – used in servicing phone panel
- Tooth brush
- Cotton bud
- Boost charger – used in boos charging mobile phone battery
- Coated wire – used during wire connection on a mobile phone
- Soldering iron – used to soldier back components on a panel
- Cutter – used to cut things like coated wire, during wire connection on a panel
- Masking tape – used to hold wire after connection on a panel.
- Re work station- used to remove components from phone panel
- Digital/analog meter- used to test the condition of components on the phone.
- Soldering paste- used to soften hard components during soldering.
- Soldering LED- used during soldering
- Picker- used to pick components from panel when removing it with rework station heater.
- Magnified lens- used to view smaller components on the panel.
- Screw driver- used to loosen screws during dismantling.
At first it may seem like a difficult thing trying to loose your phone, but with good practive you can become skilled at it. You can start from old or discarded phones. After loosening a couple of them, your will find yourself becoming more proficient with this skill.